How do you get leave to remain?

Indefinite leave to remain is how you settle in the UK.
How you apply depends on whether you:

  1. have a tier 2, T2, International Sportsperson or Skilled Worker visa.
  2. have a Global Talent, Tier 1 Entrepreneur or Investor visa.
  3. have an Innovator visa.
  4. represent an overseas business.
  5. have a Turkish Worker or Businessperson visa.