What are the different types of ceilings?
Different Types of Ceilings For Your Commercial and Residential Space
- Conventional Ceiling. A conventional ceiling construction type is commonly found in homes. …
- Suspended Ceiling. …
- Coffered Ceiling. …
- Tray Ceiling. …
- Coved Ceiling. …
- Cathedral Ceiling. …
- Shed Ceiling. …
- Beam Ceiling.
What are symptoms of asbestos exposure?
How are asbestos-related diseases detected?
- Shortness of breath, wheezing, or hoarseness.
- A persistent cough that gets worse over time.
- Blood in the sputum (fluid) coughed up from the lungs.
- Pain or tightening in the chest.
- Difficulty swallowing.
- Swelling of the neck or face.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
Where is asbestos most commonly found in homes?
Where Can I Find Asbestos?
- Attic and wall insulation produced containing vermiculite.
- Vinyl floor tiles and the backing on vinyl sheet flooring and adhesives.
- Roofing and siding shingles.
- Textured paint and patching compounds used on walls and ceilings.